Kiss Safety Project Management History
We are a company who believes in Safety should be simple and second nature.
The company was started in 2005 and has over 13 years of experience in Health, Safety and Security.
Our company stands out is the variety of businesses we have worked with and the breadth of Industry. We are capable of handling large multi-department sites to reviewing Health and Safety manuals to developing a tracking spreadsheet that will assist a company’s tracking capabilities.
We are experienced in Oil and Gas, SAGD (Steam-Assisted Gravity Drainage), Potash, Windfarm, Lifting, and Transportation.
Worked on projects including: CNRL, Kerl, Shell Scotford, Surmont, coop refinery (Regina SK), Red Lily Wind Farm (Moosomin SK) PotashCorp at Vanscoy and Rocanville, Koch Fertilizers (MB)
Our Credentials include:
- NCSO (National Construction Safety Officer)
- Courses through AASP (Alberta Association Safety Partnerships)
- Gold Seal and Professional Gold Seal Designations
- Occupational Health & Safety Certificate from UNB
- Project Management Certificate
- MHSA (Manufacturers Health And Safety Association) TapRoot
- Heavy equipment Operator
- Class 1 license