WCB Claims Management
Kiss Safety Project Management
WCB Claims Management is a proactive approach to gain control over and containment of Workers Compensation claims costs. The key to effective claims management is to be involved in a claim from the onset, ideally from the date of accident, or as soon as possible.
When one of your employees injures themselves on the job, it can be challenging to free up personnel, submit the report of injury and manage the claim.
Workers Compensation Disability Claims are Expensive
Kiss Safety Project Management claims management services can lower your annual premiums and save you claims-related administration costs. The benefits of this service include:
- Reduced administrative costs: submit employer report of injury claims on your behalf, freeing your staff to focus on your business.
- Single point of contact: handle all communication between you, your employee, the Workers Compensation Board and your employee’s doctor.
- Return to work faster: return-to-work plans or modified work plans that shorten claim duration and reduce the impact on your rating.
- Cost saving reviews: monitor and review claim costs for accuracy and savings.
- Worker entitlement: assist the workers compensation claims personnel with information gathering and help make sure decisions are accurate and made in a timely manner
Accident investigation: ensure your company's information is considered by WCB to determine work relatedness and determine third party liability for motor vehicle accidents and other employer liability.
Give us a call to see if we can reduce your WCB costs. Contact Kiss Safety Project Management Here.